Obtain a US and AACSB-accredited degree while continuing with work in Germany.
The cooperative Executive MBA course of the Transatlantic Institute of the University of Economics and Society (HWG) and the College of Business of the University of West Florida (UWF) offers you the opportunity to obtain an international university degree without an extended stay abroad. Professors from international universities lead the face-to-face events at the Transatlantic Institute of the Ludwigshafen University of Economics and Society. All lectures are given in English. At the beginning and end of the program, you will spend two weeks on the campus of the University of West Florida in Pensacola.
Diversified activities are planned: case studies, group work, presentations and company projects make up the majority of the course. Due to the close contact to the American professors and the small group sizes, there is the opportunity to develop further in your personal areas of interest.
• accredited by AACSB
• all classes in English (100%)
• US-Degree (awarded by the UWF)
• tuition fees: 18.400,- Euros
• duration: 18 months
• class sessions face-to-face in Ludwigshafen (Germany) and Pensacola (USA)
• two short term study periods at the University of West Florida (2-3 weeks each)
• Master Thesis integrated through 4 seperate portfolio paper projects
• small, interdisciplinary student groups
• GMAT: min. 450 points (look special admission), TOEFL: min. 79 points
• offered for university graduates of all disciplines