The Transatlantic Institute was established in 1999 at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society. In the field of economics, the Transatlantik-Institut operates in education and applied research and development.
Based on a long experience with MBA programs, the Transatlantik-Institut offers the Executive MBA Program in cooperation with AACSB-accredited American universities since 1999. Contributing partners of the program are multi-national companies as well as mid-sized businesses from various industries.
It's core functions are in particular:
- Preparation and implementation of scientific education measures in cooperation with US universities, especially MBA programs.
- Implementation of research and development projects.
- Development of teaching materials.
- Scientific publications and
- Conducting public events, colloquiums, workshops and meetings.
The Virtual Reality Tour of the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society invites you to get to know the various locations by means of high-resolution 360° photo panoramas and aerial photographs. With interactive hotspots, new exciting viewing experiences are awakened through different viewing angles and zoom levels. Start VR-Tour