The Transatlantic Institute was established in 1999 at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society. In the field of economics, the Transatlantik-Institut operates in education and applied research and development.
Based on a long experience with MBA programs, the Transatlantik-Institut offers the Executive MBA Program in cooperation with AACSB-accredited American universities since 1999. Contributing partners of the program are multi-national companies as well as mid-sized businesses from various industries.
It's core functions are in particular:
- Preparation and implementation of scientific education measures in cooperation with US universities, especially MBA programs.
- Implementation of research and development projects.
- Development of teaching materials.
- Scientific publications and
- Conducting public events, colloquiums, workshops and meetings.